Monday 5 August 2013

Latest in Beauty Luxury Samples Purchase


When I purchased Latest in Beauty's Ultimate Summer Nails box - review here - I decided to buy some of their luxury samples as well. Latest in Beauty sell a variety of full or sample sized products by luxurious brands and they are usually cheaper than the standard RRP. I've bought many before and I have always been ecstatic with them! Here's what I bought:


Dr. Nick Lowe 
Cooling Menthol Facial Scrub
Full Size 75ml (£6.00) [RRP - £11.49]
Product link - www.boots.com

My favourite product out of all of these, this scrub feels magical on your skin. It is a menthol-based creamy scrub that uses gentle spherical micro beads to smooth the skin, purify pores & stimulate cell renewal. It gently lifts away impurities & dead skin cells without stripping skin of essential oils. This scrub includes Pomegranate & Raspberry, Ferulic Acid which naturally protects against UV damage, & Vitamins A, C & E. This product is no longer available on Latest in Beauty but you can find it on the link provided.

The spherical beads feels glorious and like no other scrub I've used before. The menthol feels great too - really refreshing (and I don't usually like menthol or minty products). Definitely now my No.1 scrub!


Elemis
Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser
Sample size 30ml (£4.00) [Full size RRP - £29.00]
Product link - www.latestinbeauty.com


This lovely cleanser contains active fragrances of Sweet Brazillian Orange, Lavender, Ylang Ylang & Patchouli & essential plant extracts that purify and cleanse the skin. Moringa Seed Peptide defends against daily pollutants & Great Burdock helps to balance the skin. It feels lovely on the skin and super creamy. Apply to dry skin, and allow to dissolve make up & grime for one minute, then rinse with warm water and / or a cloth. The full size comes with a 100% cotton facial mitt.



Melvita Nectar Bright Duo
Brightening Cream & Brightening Exfoliation Mask
Sample size 15ml each (£6.00) [Full size RRP - Cream £36.00 / 40ml & Mask £27.00 / 40ml]
Product link - www.latestinbeauty.com

Melvita is another brand Latest in Beauty introduced me to - I love that they strive to use natural and organic products. The Brightening Exfoliation Mask combines a complex of 5 white flowers with brightening properties and exfoliating silica micro beads. It's a 2-in-1 mask, a mask and a scrub. To use; apply a thick layer on clean, dry skin, leave for 5-10 minutes and  massage with fingertips to exfoliate. Finally, rinse with water. This was nice to apply but when I went to rinse it off it clumped up a little. My skin did feel lovely but didn't notice an immediate brightening effect.

The Brightening Cream corrects dull & uneven complexions, brightens & restores luminosity, whilst protecting & moisturising for a radiant, glowing complexion. I used this after the mask and I actually noticed a difference to my skin - it was, dare I say it, radiant and my complexion was far brighter than usual. 


Ila
Face Oil for Glowing Radiance
Sample size 1.75ml vial [Full size RRP £75.00 / 30ml]
Product link - www.ila-spa.com

This little vial of oil is packed with essential fatty acids & wrinkle-fighting antioxidants. It revitalises, nourishes & supports at the deepest level. Here's a list of what this little oil contains:
- Argan oil to fight wrinkles
- Rosehip Seed oil to heal scar tissue & reveal skin's natural 'bloom'
- Damascene Rose Otto to regenerate skin cells & reverse ageing
- Sandalwood to rejuvenate & nourish at a deep level

It also works beautifully under make up (their words, not mine), I've yet to test this claim though as I like to use face oils at night mostly. It does have a beautiful scent too. Ila Face Oil is no tested on animals and contains no petrochemicals. Unfortunately this product is now sold out on Latest in Beauty but you can find the find size in the link provided.



I might be posting more detailed reviews on the top two or three, but if you want to know more about a certain product let me know & I'll be glad to write up a post for you!

Thanks to all my lovely readers, you make my day! 

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Haven't latest in beauty got some great samples in at the moment. I have just bought a sample of Emma Hardies cleanser. Can't wait to see if it's worth the hype. I hope you don't mind but I tagged you in a posthttp://silvermachine78.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do and everytime they add more I can't help but buy them - it's addictive! I haven't tried that but let me know how it is. Thanks so much that's very lovely of you :)

      Delete