Monday 3 June 2013

Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream Review

Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream With Apricot Oil







This is a quick review on Sally Hansen's Cuticle Cream which I came across in Boots one day and decided to try it even though I hadn't read up on it first! It is designed to use on your cuticles and surrounding areas, to keep them soft and hydrated, improve circulation and stimulate nail growth. The Apricot Extract soothes hangnails and prevents cuticle tearing. I haven't noticed a considerable difference for nail growth but then again that's quite hard to tell. It does soothe the dry areas around my nails and absorbs reasonably quickly. 
It is a waxy texture and bright orange in colour - also it has a strong scent of Apricot which can be overpowering when sticking your nose in it but not when it is on the skin. The packaging does make it seem like theres more in it than there actually is, however you still get a nice amount, (11.3g) which will last me quite a while. I do switch to difference cuticle creams, my favourite at the moment being L'Occitanes 100% Shea Butter, which I use for my lips too. 
The cream makes the cuticles very soft and malleable to push back with a cuticle pusher. I should add that this 'cream' does not have a cream-like texture, it is very waxy and I wouldn't describe it as a cream at all. It should be used every day to get the right results.
Also the product is a little to get out of the packaging - I use my nail to scoop it out upwards over the nail, in order to stop product getting under nails. I do this with all small tubs as my long nails don't allow me to use the pads of my fingers!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Thank for the review, Use Skinatura's Massage cream and gel, It would give you Fairness and helps to Rejuvenate skin.
    Buy Online Skinatura Rejuvenation Massage Cream
    Buy Online Skinatura Dtan Massage Cream
    Buy Skinatura Oxy Anti-Tan Massage Gel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. 러브젤

    ReplyDelete