Thursday 5 December 2013

Etude House Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips in POR202





Bottom - one swipe, Top - a few swipes

A month or two ago I bought myself the beautiful Etude House Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips - who could resist that amazing packaging?! Firstly, the baby pink box it comes in is super cute, but once you open it up it's hard not to take a sharp intake of breath. It has a wonderful unique hourglass shape, a sleek twisted braid-like bottom, followed by eye-catching gold accents on the centre of the opening and a gold regal looking knob on the top. The middle part reminds me a little of a sealing wax stamp, which is adorned with Etude House's signature 'E'.


But there's more; twist up and out comes the most beautiful, bright shade of pink, including an elegant engraving of the Etude House 'E' on the actual bullet. Now, this was love at first sight for me, but to top it all off - the shade and formula itself. Creamy, moisturising and ever-so-shiny, it glides on effortlessy to the lips, providing a subtle colour - it's not as bright on as it looks in the bullet. Even so, it is easily buildable which I love as you can choose how much colour you want to fit your mood or outfit that day. Although it does look bright pink, don't be fooled as this one is actually a light creamy-peachy-orange shade with a touch of pink - a colour I personally adore. It definitely doesn't dry out your lips - quite the opposite - I found the texture similar to a lip balm.



Now I'm a sucker for beautiful packaging but this lipstick ain't just a pretty face. I would have still been happy with it even if the lipstick itself wasn't great. This is what you call a double whammy. Wouldn't this look just beautiful on your dresser? If your into this style of packaging then you need to check out the rest of the Etoinette range - I want the Heart Blusher just for the pot it comes with! 



Does this lipstick appeal to you? I couldn't bear to even use it for a whole month as it made me happy enough just looking at it. I bought mine on eBay for a great price - however it's a little difficult to buy Etude House in the U.K. Please let me know of any U.K sites that sell it! 



Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment