Tuesday 10 December 2013

Yardley Peony Hand Cream



I do love a good hand cream, and Yardley's Peony Hand Cream was welcomed kindly to my cream collection. I first found my love for Yardley this time last year - in my Latest in Beauty x YOU Advent Calendar I received the Yardley Daisy Body Spray which holds a fresh, daisy scent and I probably won't buy another body spray again now as it's so great. This led me onto other Yardley products, and even though it may be known as an 'old granny' brand, the Daisy & Peony range is really lovely. 

Firstly, the bright pink & white packaging really caught my eye. The tube is easy to use and looks pretty on my bedside table. The scent is also gorgeous - fairly strong but not over-powering, fresh flowers instantly comes to mind. The cream is a lightweight formula and absorbs amazingly well. My skin feels super soft and supple after use, plus the scent lasts a long time too. 

For half price on Fragrance Direct at £1.99, it's a great deal. They also have plenty of other Yardley products, but unfortunately not the Daisy Hand Cream which I definitely need to try. 

What do you think of Yardley?


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment