Monday 22 April 2013

Samples to try


Samples I haven't tried yet

I've got a little collection growing - I'm slowing getting through them.

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew - (unknown amount)
'Targets wrinkles, skin firmness & skin texture leaving it smoother, plumper & more even'.
Got this in the April issue of Marie Claire mag.

Yves Rocher Comfort Cream Foundation - 1ml
I've tried a bit of this, its a nice foundation, very smooth and blurs imperfections but it totally wasn't my shade, as is the case with most samples of foundation. (I'm too pale for my own good).
One of three samples from online ordering.

Yves Rocher Anti-Aggressions Flash Mask - 1ml
'Apply to freshly cleansed skin & leave on for 5 mins. Rinse with water'.
One of three free samples from ordering online with Yves Rocher.

Lavera 'Faces' Organic Wild Rose Cream - 1ml x 5
For 'dry & mature skin'. 'Pro active skin care to diminish the appearance of wrinkles'.
This was in my sample box from Latest in Beauty, I got 5 instead of 4, (£1.50 for three different samples)

L'Oreal Nude Magique CC Cream - 1ml
Colour correcter. 'Wakes up complexion'
I got this in April issue of Marie Claire which is still available now.

Garnier Moisture Match - 1.5ml x 3
- Combination to oily skin
- Normal skin
- Dull skin
I got these from signing up to receive samples from Garnier. You supposedly chose which ones you want (out of 5) but I don't think these were the ones I chose.

111 Skin Facelift Serum - 2ml x 2
'Gently apply to face & neck at night after normal cleansing routine'.
These were sent to me because I think I might have signed up to their mailing list or something. This stuff is expensive, I've used up one so far and they last a few uses, didn't notice an immediate effect but I liked the stuff.

La Potion Infinie Argentum Anti-Age Cream - 5ml x 2
'All skin types / Use twice daily on face, eyes and neck'.
I think I got these from Glossybox. I am pretty sure you can get them for free via their website. You should, because this cream is the best cream I've ever used in my life. It's well over £100, so I will probably never get to use it again, so I've saved this second sachet. It holds 5ml which is generous, and this cream tightens your skin like no other! It is amazing. 

Whenever I get the chance to try out free samples I nab 'em up and hoard them. It's definitely the best thing to do especially if you're about to spend a lot on a product you don't know is perfect for your skin yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment