Thursday 27 June 2013

Empties - June (Nspa, L'Oreal, No7 & Bioeffect)

June Empties

Nspa Jojoba and White Musk Shower Mousse

This is a shower foam which foams up real nice and smells gorgeous. It lasted so much longer than I thought it would, even though I tended to use a lot each time. It cleans the skin well and the lovely scent stays on your skin even after drying yourself. It includes Sandalwood, Jojoba & Rosehip oils for clean, super soft skin. The Nspa range is only available in Asda, and I'm looking forward to trying more of their products. Any Nspa recommendations?

Price - £3.95 / 150ml
Product link - http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda (not on Asda's site)
Where I got it - Latest In Beauty were doing an offer for a free gift when you made a purchase & this was it!






L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist Reinforcing Leave-In Treatment

This is a spray for weak hair that has a tendancy to fall out. I bought this in a rush and just assumed it was a leave-in treatment, but it's actually to strengthen hair that falls out. My hair doesn't fall out much more than the next person, although it is more noticeable as it's pretty long. Even so, I really enjoyed using this product; you apply it directly to the roots and does not make your hair greasy or sticky in the slightest. It has a great applicator which allows you to spray the roots easily and evenly. This product 'contains the highest concentration of Arginine in the Triple Resist range. Arginine is an essential amino acid and a vital constituent of the hair fibre. With massage to help stimulate the scalp, the reinforcing formula enriched in Arginine & Protein delivers a triple action'. 

Price - £3.99
Product link - http://www.boots.com
Where I bought it - Boots in store



No7 Age Defence Cleansing Balm

This is a creamy cleanser with a consistency a little thinner than would be expected for a normal cleanser, however this is a 'cleanser balm' so it feels and looks a little different. I found this did not remove make up well at all, so instead I took off my make up before using this product. Doing it this way gave much better results and it left my skin feeling soft and not dry at all. Other than how moisturised my skin felt afterwards, I don't have too much to say about this.

Price - unknown
Product link - Correct me if I'm mistaken but I think this may have been discontinued (not on Boot's site)
Where I got it - My mum gave me this 30ml sample



Bioeffect EGF Serum

My second teeny bottle of this didn't last long as I loved using it every night. It's a great serum and feels beautiful. The packaging is lovely (full size is the same but larger) which makes an easy application every time and allows you to not waste any of this expensive product by using more than you need. I'm sad that it's gone now and I probably won't be using it again as it's not really in my price range. Luckily Latest in Beauty allowed me to sample it for reasonable price and I'm glad to have tested it out. 

Price - £125.00 / 15ml OR £8.00 for my sized sample (around 3-5ml?)
Product link - www.latestinbeauty.com
Where I bought it - above





That's my empty products for this month, hope you enjoyed reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment