Monday 3 June 2013

Jimmy Choo Flash Review


For my birthday I was kindly given the second Jimmy Choo fragrance, Flash.

Price - £36.00 / 40ml - £46.00 / 60ml - £62.00 / 100ml

Firstly, I'll start with the gorgeous packaging. The box the perfume comes in is sparkly and glittery all over. It is bordered with black and also inside. This box is really lovely and made me very excited before I even got to look at the bottle!




It gives a very glamorous feel and also refers to the 'paparazzi flash' that the scent is supposedly all about. Inside the black cardboard smelt strangely like marzipan; I don't really know why but it was unmistakably marzipan scent haha!

Moving on to the bottle itself - it is square in shape with rounded corners and on each side except the front is a 'pimpled' effect, designed to resemble the paparazzi's flashing bulbs. The colour of the bottle is a very faint light blue / purple that is inspired by the ultra violet lights in nightclubs / venues. The bottles cap is supposed to resemble a diamond, another reference to the glitz and glamour theme.

The fragrance is a white floral scent, with notes of jasmine and white lily, making it very feminine and sensual. I'm not the greatest at explaining scents but if you do like floral fragrances, I'm sure you will enjoy wearing this. It is very long lasting and suitable for either day or night.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment