Thursday 13 June 2013

Recent purchases - Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser, L'Oreal EverRiche Shampoo & Conditioner & Barry M Polish


Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser

I was sent a small sample of this from a Dare To Dip sample kit Nivea were giving out if you signed up. It made my skin very soft and hydrated the whole day after using it and I wanted to test it out properly so I bought it. It's an innovative product that caught by eye straight away - I don't know about you but I often skip moisturising my body after a shower for a number of reasons; one I can't be bothered, two it's too time consuming and three it can often leave your body a bit sticky - not great before you are dressing. 

You apply this in the shower after washing with shower gel. I found I had to use quite a lot as you put it straight onto your skin. It is fairly thick so it doesn't run straight off the skin, and it is designed to start working with contact on wet skin. Apparently it absorbs straight away and by time you've rinsed it off you will be moisturised! I thought drying with a towel might rub it off even more, but they kept to their word and it does do a great job. Although I wouldn't say it moisturises as well as a normal body cream (depending on what it is of course) but it is perfect for when you're in a rush / can't be bothered. I bought 250ml although they sell 500ml which will last much longer. It also has that 'Nivea' scent, if you've tried other Nivea products you'll probably know what I mean. It's not my favourite smell but it's definitely not off putting. Have you tried it yet?

Price - £3.56 / 250ml
Product link - http://www.boots.com - Save £1.00 at Boots at the moment!



L'Oreal EverRiche Nourishing & Taming Shampoo and Conditioner 
For very dry, rebellious hair

I needed new 'poo & 'dish so I bought these on a whim expecting them to be fairly good after all the hype around them. I've only used them once since buying so I will definitely be doing a proper review once I've finished them. I didn't find it made that much difference to my dry hair but I can't say much after one use. They smelt gorgeous and the packaging is easy to use and pleasant to look at. 

Price - £5.99 each / 250ml
Product link - http://www.boots.com Buy one get second half price on haircare at the mo!




Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Dragon

I was after a bubblegum pink for a while and if you've ever read my nail blog, you'll realise I'm slightly obsessed with buying polish. Going in to Boots for a few essentials isn't possible without buying a nail polish; it's unhealthy. I find Barry M's polish can be fairly good, and as I hadn't even tried their Gelly range yet, I thought why the hell not. I haven't tried it yet as I broke a nail *shudders* but it will be my next mani for sure! I will give you a link here when I've done so.

Price - £3.99 / 10ml
Product link - http://www.boots.com Buy one get second half price right now




Have you tried any of these products? Feel free to give me a heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment