Tuesday 11 June 2013

UK Magazine Freebies June / July

It is an incredible month for magazine freebies again, and I couldn't resist a lot of them. These days I buy the mags for the freebies more than the magazine, and I have a huge stack that need to be read!



In this months issue of Glamour, (£2.00) you can receive a mascara (£16.00), lipgloss in two shades (£16.00), an eyeliner or lipliner (both worth £15.00), all by Model Co.
I got Myleene Klass on my cover which came with the lipliner.









It is a very neutral shade that apparently suits all, and I agree it does suit my pale skin. It is very soft and applies easily. It also comes with a handy sharpener on the lid - just twist the lid around and it will sharpen it automatically.


Also another bonus is the free sample of L'Oreal EverRiche Shampoo which I coincidentally bought the same day unaware I could of tried it before I purchased it!

In the June issue of Marie Claire (last months but still available in some places), they are including Avon make up: a choice of gel liner, brown definer or red lipstick, all together worth £20.50. I chose the brow definer as I'm always looking for brow products, plus I hoard mascaras and lipsticks. Also in every copy you will receive a sample of Avon's BB Cream.






This brow pencil allows you to swivel it upwards, meaning you never have to sharpen it. It is very pigmented and creamy. It's actually a little dark for my eyebrows which are fairly dark anyway, so it might be too dark for a lot of people. There was no free samples inside this mag.


Lastly, I bought the July copy of Marie Claire a couple of days later which includes a double Ciate nail polish & caviar set worth £10.00 plus 30% off Ciate. Plus an extra freebie - Oral B Pro-Expert toothpaste (15ml), a tiny one-use perfume sample of La Nuit De L'Homme YSL for men, and a generous sample of John Frieda's Sheer Blonde shampoo & conditioner which I will probably give to my mum.



Next month a free Eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner in Black worth £8.00 as a heads up.








Haven't tried this out yet but will be posting a full review on my nail blog costellonails.blogspot.co.uk soon!

Marie Claire have been very generous this month plus it is a great mag so it's win - win. 

Also there a plenty of other magazine freebies at the mo:

Red - Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm 15ml
Elle - Rodial Brazillian Fake Tan (in 3 shades)
InStyle - Neal's Yard Power Berry Moisturiser 50ml
Harpers Bazaar - Leighton Denny Duo Polish
Company - Choice of make up bags

Have any of you bought these mags? What did you think of the freebies?
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment