Saturday 12 January 2013

Eve Lom Rescue Mask

Eve Lom Rescue Mask

The Eve Lom Rescue Mask is a deep cleansing leave on mask that you can use weekly or when your skin needs some rejuvenating. It has hard salt like crystals in and is thick and clay like when applied.

You should cleanse first, then apply the mask all over, even on your eyes as it get rid of eye make up too. I haven't used it on my eyes generally because I don't want a load of product on my eyes especially as it has rough bits in it, but apparently it works! 

You can leave it on for 15-20 minutes and in that time it goes hard and tightens your face like a normal clay mask. Eve Lom encourages you to wipe off the mask with a damp muslin cloth that they also sell, which exfoliates while you wipe off.

Afterwards my skin felt deeply cleansed, my pores were slightly smaller, and my face felt very soft and smooth. You can also dilute some of the mask with water, and use around the eyes to reduce puffiness and then use eye cream afterwards. 

Only one thing that caught my attention was that the product can separate and when you squeeze the tube it can come out very watery, even after a good shake! It does make it clear to shake well before use on the packaging though.

Overall it is a good face mask that I will be using the rest of. What I like most about it is that you can use straight onto make up, so after a night out, instead of getting the make up wipes, you can use this and on your eyes too. 

My rating: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment