Tuesday 8 January 2013

Glossybox - December (Seche)


The last Glossybox was a 'bejewelled' Christmas box.
What was in my December Glossybox?

  1. Rituals - Magic Touch Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk 70ml
  2. Seche - Nail Lacquer 14ml full size 
  3. Argentum Apothecary - La Potion Infinie (two sample packets)
  4. Sleek Makeup - True Colour Lipstick 3.5g full size
  5. Mary Greenwell - Lemon Eau de Parfum sample size
  6. Bonus 6th product - Glossybox Blusher 
The box looked lovely this month, ribbon and starry tissue paper and an extra little blusher!

I already did a separate review for the Rituals body cream because it was so gorgeous so no need to elaborate further but if you were/are a Glossybox subscriber then you can get little discounts off the products you receive in your box, and there is a £5 off £25 for Rituals that I might just have to use to buy a full size version.

                                                          Seche Nail Laquer

I was pleased that I got a colour I liked and not another bloody red as I do not need any more of them. My colour was a metallic, copper shade with tiny tiny flecks of silvery-bronze. It's like no other colour I've had. The formula is good, a little thick, but highly pigmented. Only need one layer! Lovely.

My rating: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment