Thursday 3 January 2013

Glossybox - November (Burberry Body)

Burberry - Burberry Body Eau De Parfum
From my November Glossybox

This is a sample of the perfume but larger size to usual free samples.
The bottle is packaged in a cardboard box and the bottle itself is very pretty and made out of thick glass and metal. It is 4.5ml so more than the usual amount for a sample.

The scent itself is very pleasant - not something I would personally go out to buy, but maybe as a gift to my mum as this scent reminds me of her and that's not in a bad way as she is a very modern mum. She normally wears J'Adore - Dior and this is similar in a way. I prefer a more sweeter scent.

I am glad I got a sample of this fragrance as I think it's about £70 to buy full sized which I would never pay for myself (unless I had loads of money of course). 

I will be using the rest of the perfume, but only wear it occasionally as for me it's not an every day fragrance.

My rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment