Thursday 3 January 2013

Glossybox - November (Dermologica)

November Glossybox

Glossybox is a monthly subscription service, where you receive 5 beauty products in a beautifully packaged box. I chose Glossybox over other beauty box subscriptions as you make your own beauty profile which asks a few questions that will relate to the products you receive. Also I love to keep the box after to organise all my beauty products.

November is my first box and the products I received were:


  1. Dermologica Daily Microfoliant 
  2. Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Topcoat
  3. Espa Alison Clare Mango Body Butter
  4. Burberry Body Eau De Parfum
  5. Dr. Jart Water Fuse Beauty Balm

Different people get different products, but on their website www.glossybox.co.uk they have a selection of all the things you could potentially get.

Dermologica Daily Microfoliant is a rice based exfoliatior but gentle on your skin. It comes in a talcum powder type of bottle. It's very unique as you pour some of the powder into very wet hands, rub together and then apply to face. First it's like a light scrub, and then evolves into a creamy lather. It different and easy to use and very gentle on my skin. 

My skin after was so soft to touch, I had to keep feeling it as it was so smooth. This product definitely does what it says on the tin and its a fun way to start the day. Once I've finished this I will be buying a full sized one. I would recommend this to people who are sensitive to face scrubs.

My rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment