Thursday 3 January 2013

Glossybox - November (Dr. Jart Beauty Balm)

Dr. Jart Water Fuse Beauty Balm
Last product from my November Glossybox

I was pleasantly surprised with my Dr. Jart BB as it is a very fair sized sample. I have seen the full size in Boots and although it is bigger, this size you can get a lot out of it, seeing as not much needs to be used anyway.

I'm not a massive fan of BB creams as I haven't found the one that is right for my skin colour (painfully pale) and for my oily and sensitive skin. I think I could come to really like one if it was right for me, and although Dr. Jart is the best one I have tried yet, the shade is unfortunately not right.

It smoothed out the surface of the skin and made it feel softer. Blemishes were slightly less noticeable. I think it would be a very nice base for foundation as it doesn't provide full coverage, or to wear instead of foundation on a hot day.

It claims to have self-adjusting flawless coverage, UVA & UVB protection and supposedly repairs damaged skin. It is also suit or for sensitive skin, and it is a moisturiser, primer, concealer and foundation in one.

If I was going out I wouldn't wear this by itself, as i need better coverage, although two applications is better. I can see this product agreeing with a lot of people's skin, and it contains SPF 25 which is always a plus, especially for my prone to burn, pale skin.

My rating: 9.5/10

That's the end of my reviews for the November Glossybox, unfortunately I had to do them all separately because of space, but hope you found them useful and maybe consider subscribing to Glossybox. Feel free to leave comments on your opinion or to ask more questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment