Tuesday 8 January 2013

Glossybox - December (La Potion Infinie)

Argentum Apothecary - La Potion Infinie

From December Glossybox

Now this is definitely something to blog about. I have never use a face cream like this - let alone used one that is as expensive as this (£147 for 70ml!). 

Glossybox says this about the cream:

The moment you apply la potion infinie, you will notice an immediate tightening and firming effect on your skin. Your complexion will look more even and feel super soft whilst la potion infinite delivers hydration without the shine.
The cream does not leave an oily film on the surface of your skin, and moisturises in a different way by delivering hydration to intercellular space, carrying 10,000 times its weight in water. The cream can be used on the face, neck and eye area. We are unisex and promote la potion infinite for all skin types and ages.

Overall, I agree with most of what had been said. My skin instantly felt tight which was very strange, as I have young skin anyway, I could definitely feel it was firmer. It was very anti-shine which I need with a moisturiser. You can actually order a sample of this on their website here (umm thanks Glossybox..?) but definitely try it if your intrigued of this expensive cream. 
I got two sample sachets which were a good size, I've used one which lasted me a few days, day and night. Pretty crazy cream - that's all basically!

My rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment