Saturday 12 January 2013

STEAMCREAM

STEAMCREAM

Steamcream is a moisturizer suitable for your face, hands and body, and is vegan friendly. The ingredients are fused together by a shot of steam, which supposedly makes its a smooth formula, lightweight, and hydrating.

You can purchase Steamcream in a variety of different style tins, which are all unusual and pretty, making the tin even more lovely as a potential tin for storing small things, once it is used up. 

I've read some reviews on this cream and most people have admitted to buying it for the sake of the beautiful packaging, and then not so impressed by the cream. It does claim on their website that it sinks in deep instantly, which is far from the truth with my skin, therefore I only use it at night. 

It leaves a very greasy feel and look, which I really despise in creams, but I have continued using it as in the morning my skin does feel very soft and supple.

I appreciate that it is handmade using ingredients from only the UK or Japan, and most of their creams are vegan friendly except the ones with honey, but this is something you don't see much of so it's a nice touch. 

The smell is very lavender-esque, which usually I would think of as a bad thing but its acceptable with this cream, fairly subtle, but a strong overall scent. Not a smell I would smell and instantly want on my skin but I can imagine some people would love it. 

My rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment