Thursday 3 January 2013

Rituals... Magic Touch Cherry Blossom & Rich Milk body cream

I received this luxurious whipped body cream from my December Glossybox.

Glossybox is a monthly subscription service where you receive 5 sample size (sometimes full sized) products of different variations. I have received two so far, November & December boxes (which I will review separately) and I have been pleased with both.
I recommend Glossybox if you are a bit wary to try new products or just enjoy a variety of beauty surprises each month!

I got a 70ml bottle of this cream and I have almost used all of it. Unfortunately it's not the full sized product I received from my Glossybox, however I'm glad I got the chance to sample some as its so lovely. It's now January so the tube didn't last that long as I only applied it a few times, but those times I used it all over my body.

I've read other reviews about Magic Touch and everyone seems to have positive thoughts about it, me included.

The smell is lovely, unlike any other body cream I have used, and I don't even particularly like the smell of cherry anyway, I find it too sickly and strong. However this cherry smell is more subtle but still very fragrant, and creamy. You almost don't need to wear perfume when you use this cream.

The whipped cream also worked like a treat - absorbs easily which I always want in creams, leaves skin soft and supple, and it's long lasting too. 
It didn't go sticky or greasy, I just found that leaving it undisturbed on your body for 5 to 10 minutes allowed it to sink in completely.

After using up my untried body creams I will definitely be purchasing this beautiful cream. I love that it uses natural ingredients too. 

I thank Glossybox for including this and Rituals for creating such a lovely product!

My rating: 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment