Saturday 12 January 2013

Glossybox - December (Sleek Lipstick)

Sleek Makeup - True Colour Lipstick
From my December Glossybox

These bold lipsticks are different to other lipsticks as they have a beautiful texture and pigmentation, and there are 20 shades to choose from, including matte and glossy.

I received a full sized lipstick (3.5g) which is worth £4.99, so a good price for a nice lipstick, and in matte 'Stiletto', a bright pillarbox red with a very matte texture. I never wear red lipstick as it doesn't really suit me but this matte lipstick makes all the difference without the shine. 

Also I find rubbing a small amount on top of moisturised lips, produces a lighter colour and looks completely different.

I would of preferred a different matte shade but its just luck with Glossybox if your going to get a shade you like or need. 

My rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment