Thursday 3 January 2013

Glossybox - November (Nails Inc)

Nails Inc - Kensington Caviar Top Coat
From my November Glossybox

I have many nail polishes by Nail Inc but I had not tried the caviar top coat until now.

The three colours in the image are the choices of which ones you get in the box, and the top coat is the one on the far right.

It is a good top coat especially if you have glitter or gems on your nails, as it seals them on for quite a while. However, I didn't find it that much different to other top coats I own. The colour in the bottle is a slight shade of pink but this isn't noticeable on the nail.

My product was very cute looking as it is tiny and I would of appreciated a full sized one, but I know the full sized polish is around 9 to 10 pounds, and as my Glossybox is £10 for the whole box, I can understand why.

I don't actually have much to say about this top coat but overall it's a good polish and handy sized.

My rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment