Saturday 12 January 2013

Glossybox - December (Lemon by Mary Greenwell)

Lemon by Mary Greenwell Eau de Parfum
Last item from my December Glossybox

This is a perfume for acquired noses. The name says it all - a very citrusy, lemony fragrance, which is definitely a smell I wouldn't pay money for, especially when I found out it was £60 for 50ml (!) but I will say that this would be a very summery perfume.

Lemon claims to be designed to last on the skin as others don't, which I found to be a bit of a false statement as it did wear off, after a few hours although you could still smell some lemony tones.

Unfortunately I don't have much else to say about this fragrance as its just not forme, but if your into strong, citrus smells then this is the perfume for you!

My rating: 5/10

That's the end of reviews for the December Glossybox, and I think it's been a good box this month. I would of preferred a sweeter scent and a softer shade of lippy but the other products were definitely worth trying. Also the extra bonus of a Glossybox blusher, which is very cute and a different darker pink shade. Now I just can't wait for the January Glossybox!

Thanks for reading and leave a comment if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment